emma's quote

« Older   Newer »

1. nemesi·
        +1   -1

User deleted

I can't wait to be able to drive, but it's hard. Good driving doesn't really run in my family genes. My mother is possibly the worst driver ever.
    In Cancún, I felt like I had walked into an American teen movie.
    It was unbelievable seeing me as an action figure! In a few months, toddlers all around the country will be biting my head off!
    I think I'm actually in denial that I'm famous, it only sinks in when people crowd in the streets. My friends treat me like a regular person, which is what I wanted.
    Hermione is a dictionary-- she uses long words I don't understand.
    Hermione is a saucy teacher's pet who's obsessed with school, very mummy's girl. She's a bit of a nerd, but is very - she's a real bookworm. -- It was sort of hard being the only girl in a film for six months. Hermione's got to be very 'nose up'. I think that's the whole of her charisma. If she didn't have that, she'd be normal and it's what creates her really. The fact that she's so 'Well, I'm right and you're wrong'. I love that in her. -- Some of Hermione's lines left me wondering what on earth she was going on about !! -- Hermione will do something really clever, like she'll be a doctor or something, or she'll be really academic. -- I believe that Hermione will end up single. -- Fossy boots.. and an addict to school. She bosses Ron and Harry around all the time. And really, I think she enjoys it. It's a lot of fun being the only girl. -- Hermione just kicks ass!
    Hermione uses all these big long tongue twister words. I don't know what she's going on about half the time!
    I think acting outside the world of Harry Potter would be very different to what I've experienced, (but) I wouldn't want Harry Potter to be the last thing that I do.
    "I never wear pigtails, I wear PLAITS" (in response to a reporter asking her whether she always wore pigtails)
    Hardest scene: "Neville comes up to me with his toad, Trevor, and says,"Do you want to kiss Trevor goodnight?" Every time he did this I burst into laughter. I was supposed to give him an "I hate you" look, but I couldn't help myself. It took me about eight takes to get it."
    It was unbelievable seeing me as an action figure! In a few months, toddlers all around the country will be biting my head off!
    On kissing her co-stars: "Oh my God, no, no chance, no chance. That's not in my contract!"
    My friends are all really nice about my fame, they're just curious really, they ask lots of questions...
    "She's rock and roll. She's feisty. Girl power!" - on how her character, Hermione Granger, has matured.
    "That's the good thing about them! They all ask exactly the same questions and you can say exactly the same answers! You don't have to think, you can just stand there like a broken record going LALALA..." (On reporters asking the same questions over and over)
    [on working with boys] I like being around mixed company. Dan and Rupert definitely make their fair share of cheeky comments about me being girlie, but it's all in good fun.
    It took me three films to get Hermione in jeans. To get out of the robes with the tights and the itchy jumpers. Whoo-hoo!
    I hope my head doesn't get very big. I'm just going to keep my feet on the ground, stick to friends and family and try and lead a normal life.
    I love fashion. I think it's so important, because it's how you show yourself to the world.
    "Most people are really nice but some stare, like you're some kind of zoo exhibit and not a real person with real feelings. Even when you take away all the glamour and attention and premieres and everything, it still comes down to the fact that I'm acting." (on being a known actress)
    Hermione uses all these big long tongue twister words..I don't know what she's going on about half the time!
    I could be 100 years old and in my rocker..but i'll still be very proud that I was part of the Harry Potter films.
    "More than just friends, they've become like brothers. Or sisters, I don't know. In fact, I don't see them like normal boys. I mean that I cannot imagine me going out with one of them. For me, they are like my best friends. I can laugh and talk about everything with them without any taboo. I really like them a lot." (on her Co-Stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, who play Harry and Ron)
    I think when you take away all, like, the premieres and press stuff and all the special effects, then you just come down to the fact that it's all about acting, and I think that has been the best bit for me.
    I was also given more unusual things to do - like I become a cat in one scene! I loved that, because I have two cats at home.
    I'm not obsessed with books, I'm not obsessed with school and homework, and I'm not obsessed with not getting into trouble.
    I've always loved acting, singing, performing, debating; but it never occurred to me that fame coincided with those things. I was never one of those kids who wanted everybody to know my name.
    It took me three films to get Hermione in jeans. To get out of the robes with the tights and the itchy jumpers. Whoo-hoo!
    To cry, you do a staring competition at wall: keep your eyes open until they start to water.To smile:you just have to think of a happy thought.A mixture of Brad Pitt and chocolate normally makes me smile.

Edited by longstockings* - 1/12/2010, 22:06

0 replies since 8/11/2010, 18:50   27 views